ANEMON provides independent producers with production advice and services as well as specialised research services for documentaries dealing with historical, social and cultural issues accros South-East Europe and the Middle East.
In the context of our educational non-profit mandate, we also assist ngo's and cultural institutions to effectively promote their work and develop outreach strategirs, crowdfunding campaigns and audio-visual tools, empowering them to create awareness about contemporary issues and broadening their educational platforms.
ANEMON has collaborated with the following parners:
- ESPN: creation of 50 video clips about the Athens 2004 Olympic Games.
- SCIENCE VISION: Greek partner for GARDEN OF THE GODS, a documentary about nature and Greek mythology for ORF, BBC and WDR. Directed by Manfred Corinne.
- ERT & MUNICIPALITY OF ATHENS: creation of documentary educational shorts about the history of the city of Athens, exclusively based on archival footage. Presented at the exhibition ATHENS OF THE 20TH CENTURY, November 2005, Technopolis Arts Centre.
- BRITISH COUNCIL: creation of "Hybrid City", a 26' educational documentary on the international collaborative project NARRATIVES OF THE UNSEEN (NOTU) organized by the British Council in 2006.
- WWF: A Day in the Life of WWF, a 26' educational documentary on the World Wildlife Fund's activities around Greece, in 2006.
- BRITISH COUNCIL: Production of "So you can Dance!", a 26' educational documentary on a community dance-theatre project created by award winning UK-based choreographer Luca Silvestrini. Organized by the British Council and the Isadora & Raymond Duncan Dance Research Centre in 2008. Award for Best Documentary / Anti-racist Content, Patras Int. Film Festival 2008.
- NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OF CRETE: Production of educational documentary shorts for children, which are presented in an interactive environment in the Discovery Centre of the Museum.
- THE AVEROFF MUSEUM OF ART: creation of 3 documentary shorts for the 20th anniversary of the founding of the museum.
- BENAKI MUSEUM: Production of an educational documentary for the exhibition "The Hand of Angelos : An icon-painter in Venetian Crete" (2010).
- MEGARON ATHENS CONCERT HALL & THE FRIENDS OF MUSIC ASSOCIATION: Production of a short documentary for the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the creation of the CAMERATA Orchestra and a documentary about the ART CAMPUS educational programme in Delphi.
- ROSARTE CHILDREN'S CHOIR and POLYPHONICA CHOIR: creation of short promotional video-portraits.