Sophia, Lhord, Alexandros and Nikos have a hard time finding their place in their school. They are overwhelmed by the burdensome course requirements and the shortcomings of the Greek educational system. Their daily school life is suddenly put on hold because of a student occupation that imposes a school lockdown…
Through powerful testimonies and scenes captured over a period of two years, our characters share their intimate thoughts and experiences, offering a glimpse into their lives as they struggle to survive within an educational system that ignores their needs.
- DIRECTOR / SCREENPLAY Lucas Paleocrassas
- CAMERA / SOUND Lucas Paleocrassas
- EDITOR Giorgos Georgopoulos
- MUSIC George Kamaras
- PRODUCERS Rea Apostolides, Yuri Averof
- IN CO-PRODUCTION WITH the Greek Film Centre