A Marble Travelogue
A piece of white marble mined in Greece is shipped to China and transformed into western-style marble products. Most of them will be sold in China, or shipped back to Europe to be sold to Chinese tourists.
An unexpected story about globalisation, reflecting on how and why Western cultures are being admired, copied and consumed by a new generation of Chinese.
- DIRECTOR / SCREENPLAY Sean Wang
- CINEMATOGRAPHY Xiao Xiao, Carlos Muñoz Gómez-Quintero, Sean Wang
- EDITORS Tao Gu, Claudio Hughes, Sean Wang
- MUSIC Jeroen Goeijers
- PRODUCERS Jia Zhao (MUYI FILM), Zijian Wang (Blackfin Productions), Rea Apostolides and Yuri Averof (ANEMON)
- IN CO-PRODUCTION WITH ARTE G.E.I.E., ERT