Mediterranean Life Under Siege
A young sperm whale, a monk seal, a loggerhead sea turtle, a family of storks, a sea eagle and an island cat are only some of the main characters in this landmark series on the natural wonders of the Mediterranean world.
Filmed over the course of two years in 12 different countries and drawing on the expertise of 50 scientists from across the world, a documentary saga on a scale never-before-seen that breathes life into the challenges facing an endangered paradise on the brink.
- CREATED BY Fred Fougea
- CO-DIRECTED BY Allain Bougrain-Dubourg, Bertrand Loyer, Fabienne Berthaud, Vincent Schmitt, Christian Gaume, Christophe Cheysson
- CHIEF EDITOR Vincent Schmitt
- MUSIC ROB, Julien Jaouen, Samuel Potin, Anja Fougea, Robin Coudert
- PRODUCED BY Boréales and Federation Entertainment
- IN CO-PRODUCTION WITH Anemon, Terra Mater, Fabula Pictures
- IN PARTNERSHIP WITH France Televisions and BBC Studios
- BROADCASTERS France Televisions, BBC, RAI, NDR, RTS, Servus TV, ERT, Ushuaïa TV, Movistar+
- SUPPORTED BY EKOME, Région Île-de-France, CNC