The Perfect Meal
It is no secret that food has a positive or negative influence on our body. And many of us know that the Mediterranean Diet – consisting of plant based foods such as vegetables, grains, nuts, legumes and fruits, with few or no animal products – is good for our health. But few of us know how particular plants affect different parts of our body, but also how the food we eat can act as medicine, if used correctly.
The Perfect Meal explores the most recent science behind the Mediterranean diet, looking into the pioneering research which seeks to understand why and how certain food combinations can prevent heart disease, cancer, obesity and brain aging.
- DIRECTOR Alexandros Merkouris
- WRITERS Yuri Averof, Alexandros Merkouris
- CINEMATOGRAPHY Yannis Kanakis
- PRODUCTION MANAGER Mary Ignatiadis
- CONSULTANT Madeleine Avramoussis
- PRODUCERS Rea Apostolides & Yuri Averof (Anemon), Christian Popp (Yuzu) and Oriol Cortacans (Grup SOM)
- IN CO-PRODUCTION WITH ARTE, ERT, RTS, Cosmote TV
- WITH THE SUPPORT OF CREATIVE EUROPE, EKOME, CNC