36 Hours to Sparta
36 HOURS TO SPARTA is an educational programme accompanying ULTRA, a documentary about five Europeans who have dedicated their lives to completing the Spartathlon Ultra-Distance Race.
Lesson plans around History, Literature, Physical Education and Nutrition aim to encourage children and young students to discover the value of sport, explore their history and change their attitudes, increasing student participation in physical activities and improving self-esteem and self-efficacy.
- PROJECT MANAGER Danai Anezaki
- EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Elektra Peppa
- LESSON PLANS WRITTEN BY Constantina Adrianopoulou, Antonis Christodoulos, Antonia Matala
- PRODUCERS Rea Apostolides, Yuri Averof
- PRODUCED WITH THE SUPPORT OF the STAVROS NIARCHOS FOUNDATION