A cross-media project that tells the story of the creation of the Mediterranean Diet and explores why it is relevant to our lives today.
Connecting Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Croatia and Cyprus, the project is based on a contemporary photography exhibition and parallel activities including documentary screenings, educational programmes, photography workshops and culinary walks.
Bringing alive a history of sustainability, health and exchange, Foodprint seeks to inspire change and to connect a European audience with one of the world’s richest and healthiest food cultures.
To be presented in European venues starting 2022.
- PROJECT PHOTOGRAPHERS Myrto Papadopoulos, Johann Clausen, Elena Heatherwick, Chris de Bode, Maria Contreras Coll
- ACCOMPANIED BY THE DOCUMENTARY 'A Perfect Meal' by Alexandros Merkouris
- PRODUCTION MANAGER Mary Ignatiadis
- PROJECT ADVISOR Marlen Mouliou
- PRODUCERS Rea Apostolides, Yuri Averof
- PRODUCED BY Anemon in partnership with the Goethe-Institut, the Museum of Cycladic Art, Brescia Museums, the Bank of Cyprus Cultural Foundation and the Cyprus Food Museum
- IN ASSOCIATION WITH the Greek Ministry of Culture, the Atsas Training Center, the Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation
- WITH THE SUPPORT OF the Creative Europe programme of the EU