Αn innovative cross-media project which showcases Metsovo’s Folk Art Museum and promotes its collections to the general public. Through photographic reenactments of everyday life in Metsovo in the early 20th century, the platform uses interactive digital applications, text and video to highlight the cultural heritage of Metsovo and the unique history of the Pindus mountain range communities.
- PROJECT PHOTOGRAPHER Myrto Papadopoulos
- HISTORICAL ADVISOR Christina Koulouri
- CREATIVE ADVISORS Rea Apostolides & Yuri Averof
- DESIGN BY Dolphins//communication design
- PRODUCED BY the Baron Michael Tossizza Foundation
- IN ASSOCIATION WITH PostScriptum
- FUNDED BY the NSRF and the Programme "Digital Convergence"